Our Office Protocol
While we continue intensive cleaning of our facility throughout the day as recommended by CDC and ADA, we also want you to know the updated safety protocols and enhancements that we have implemented to protect the health of our patients and our team members.
We reinforce the already stringent sterilization procedures that we’ve always followed. And we have added the following safety measures to increase the protection of our patients and staff. Please take time to read our updated safety protocols and enhancements that we have implemented to protect the health of our patients and our team members.
- Adequate supply of PPE such as surgical gowns, face shields and masks for all our staff members
- HEPA (high efficiency particulate air) filters in every room and hallways which purifies the air
- We have an additional high-powered chairside suction for procedure that would general aerosol
- Automatic hand sanitizer stations by the front desk and outside the restrooms.
- Absence of magazines, newspaper and other items that are hard to disinfect.
- We use a fogging machine with Hypochlorous Acid (H0C1) cleaner and disinfectant for the entire office in between patients and at the end of the day.
And we ask our patients to do the following:
- Please brush your teeth at home as we request for our patients to not brush their teeth in our office.
- Please come to your office alone with an exception to minors.
- Please wear a mask upon arriving and leaving our office.
- Upon arriving to our office, please stay in the car and call our office. One of our team members will meet you outside to take your temperature and ask a few health questions.
- We will ask that you use our hand sanitizer upon entering our office. We will bring you directly to your operatory as we follow social distancing and avoid gatherings in our lobby.
- We have an antiviral mouth rinse for you to use before starting your treatment/visit.
We look forward to seeing you for your dental needs.
COVID 19 & PPE POLICY STATEMENT
We cannot express our gratitude enough for the understanding and patience you have shown during these uncertain times. Our main priority is for you to feel safe and protected when you visit us for dental care. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice(s), and you may have seen this during your visits to our office.
Following recommendations directly from the American Dental Association, we have made numerous changes with the best interest of our patients in-mind. There will be a $12 co-payment for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) added to each appointment. Please understand that we are only billing for the additional PPE being used to protect you and our team during your appointment. The cost per appointment/per patient will be $12 and will be due at check in along with any other estimated co-payments for your appointment.