Please take time to read our updated safety protocols and enhancements that we have implemented to protect the health of our patients and our team members.
· Please brush your teeth at home as we request for our patients to not brush their teeth in our office.
· Please come to your dental appointment alone with an exception to minors.
· Please wear a mask upon arriving and leaving our office.
· Upon arriving to our office, please stay in the car and call our office. One of our team members will meet you outside to take your temperature and ask a few health questions.
· We will ask that you use our hand sanitizer upon entering our office.
· We have a mouth rinse for you to use before starting your treatment/visit.
We work hard at guaranteeing your safety so please guarantee ours by rescheduling your appointment if you feel sick.
We look forward to seeing you again soon for your dental needs.
COVID 19 & PPE POLICY STATEMENT
We cannot express our gratitude enough for the understanding and patience you have shown during these uncertain times. Our main priority is for you to feel safe and protected when you visit us for dental care. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice(s), and you may have seen this during your visits to our office.
Following recommendations directly from the American Dental Association, we have made numerous changes with the best interest of our patients in-mind. There will be a $12 co-payment for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) added to each appointment. Please understand that we are only billing for the additional PPE being used to protect you and our team during your appointment. The cost per appointment/per patient will be $12 and will be due at check in along with any other estimated co-payments for your appointment.